Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday!!

Our Monday Sketch
I was thinking about posting a sketch on Mondays and doing a layout with that sketch and having anyone who wants to participate make a layout with that same sketch. You can send an email to me or link to your layout and I will put them on the blog for all to see. We all start out with the same sketch but each one of our layouts look different. It makes us scrapbook at least one layout if not more each week. Here is the sketch: It is on page 107 if you have the Page Maps Book





Here is my layout. I didn't have time to develope the rest of my pictures for this layout. Her party was on Saturday. On the next layout I hope to have pictures on it.




What do you think??? Who is up for the challenge???? Do you like this idea??? Happy Monday

4 comments:

mom2waddel said...

Great Idea.

Lisa and Penny said...

like the sketch mondays! lisa k

shopgirlaudi said...

Way cool idea:) And really cute LO:)

Jennifer Aviles said...

Here's mine. I forgot how much fun it is to do double page spreads. :)
http://jbalcer.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/06/06/fun-stuff/