Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Don't hate us...

But a few of us girls (Jenni, Brenda, Michelle, Mimi, Cindy, Paula and myself) went to the Scrap Etc. Event in Nashville, Tennessee this past weekend. It was amazing and we got to take classes from some of the top dogs...such as HEIDI SWAPP. If you don't know by now, she is my hero and all time favorite. Even if she didn't scrapbook or design cool stuff, I would still love her. She has something about her that is truly unique. She was an awesome speaker and motivator. I am going to tease you for now with a couple of pics from the event, but will have much more to come. *FYI...we made this awesome mirror mini-album that I'll show peaks of, as well. I won't give too much away on it, since this particular product hasn't even been released yet. She's introducing it at CHA summer and then once we order and receive it, you should be seeing a class using it. I will keep you posted on more details, but you are going to L.O.V.E. it - totally. Enjoy...


No comments: