Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Layouts

Have you missed the Monday Sketch? I know I have because I haven't scrapped too much lately. When I do the Monday sketch I gets me to do several layouts and get some things done. Here comes another holiday with more pictures. Doing the sketches I get lots done so here are two layouts that I did and finished today. They both are one picture one page layouts. The picture just needed to be by itself I felt. I don't have a sketch for it. I just cut paper and layed it out. This first one is not my favorite but ...She still believes!
This second layout I really liked the way it turned out. I used one of the diecuts we have behind the counter, antique I believe is what it is called. I cut along the inside of the diecut and made the outside where it says ho ho ho. As for the red printed paper I just took the inside piece of the diecut and traced it onto the printed paper and cut it out.


I tore the red printed paper and distressed the edges. I added a strip of green printed paper and music notes paper. Added some swirl prima rhinestones, prima poinsetta flowers, used some glass glitter on the grungeboard stars,etc.

I will work on a sketch this week for next week. How is your week going? Getting lots accomplised? I am cleaning up my scrap room so I can take pictures of it. Many of you ask where I scrap so I will show you my craft room in the works. Send me pictures of your craft room or how you have your scrapbook items organized and I will put them up on the blog for all to see how each of us have our stuff organized.
Happy Monday!!!!



2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Great LOs. I LOVE the second one. I love the shaped papers especially the antique. Love how you distressed the paper.

I need to get into my room and straighten up a bit too. Need to find space for some new things and start purging for the upcoming yard sale:)

The Mom said...

Great layouts!! I have been scrapping and I am eagerly awaiting the return the sketches. They always get my creative juices flowing too!!