Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog Award

We "Scrapbook 911 blog" received this blog award. Thanks "Just B" for the award.




I am giving this award to Scrapbook 911. This is my favorite scrapbook store in San Antonio. I love going to this place. I live vicariously through their blog. They have Monday sketch challenges and always post pictures of the latest and greatest that they have acquired. I even won a really cook RAK from them. Cute, cute, cute word book. Thanks 911. You guys rock.
Pay it Forward
For this I want to do something special. I was at Bill Millers drive thru the other day and when I pulled up the worker told me that the person in front of me had paid for my food. He said that if one person did a good thing each day this world would be a better place. I was touched by this. I was touched by Just B giving us this award also. I want to pay it forward and give out a RAK. Tell us something nice that someone has done for you. I will give out the RAK on Monday.

3 comments:

Lal said...

Aw, that is just so nice! What a heartwarming story to hear! I love it when people do that or when I can help someone out like that! The last nice thing I can remember someone doing was right before Christmas. We were doing a bit of shopping at The Family Christian Store and the woman in front of us turned around and gave me a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase. I thought that was very nice! :) And I agree that if everyone did just ONE nice thing and then passed it along, the world WOULD be a better place! Thanks for posting this! :)

CindyML said...

My MIL is in Houston in CCU for about a week and so many people have been praying for her and her family. I get emails and calls daily from people they have known wanting to know what they can do. Prayer is all that is needed now and people all over the country are praying for her now. The prayers of people we don't even know are comforting. CindyML

Lyssa Beth said...

Well it actually happened yesterday. I had a bad day and my good friend called me on the phone to make sure everything was ok. It was such a small thing but it made a big impact on me. It showed that she cared!