Thursday, March 12, 2009

23 boxes today


We received 23 boxes today. I have pictures. I will post soon. Can you say THICKERS? We received in American Crafts cardstock, pattern paper (cool Teen and Baby paper), embossing powder, and Thickers oh my. There are so many thickers (and new ones) I couldn't count how many we received. We received American Tags and product performers. That means that we received in more of the new Tim Holtz products that flew off the shelf the first time. It is flying off the shelf again. Can't keep those new masks and paper grunge on the shelf. I will have pictures soon.

4 comments:

puppyluver said...

yeah yeah yeah
THICKERs here i come!!

shopgirlaudi said...

Oh, my!!! I'm headed there tomorrow. I hope I can get there in time to snatch up some Thickers:)

puppyluver said...

I want PICTURES!!! :)

Melissa said...

Jenni that was 10 DAYS ago. I want pictures. I can't just pop in the store ya know. I keep checking the blog for the past week. I still love ya...Melissa