Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend

Diamonds are a girls best friend!!


Hi all my scrapbooking friends...what do they say "diamonds are a girls best friend." Well we have lots and lots of bling here at scrapbook 911. We have received in Basic Grey's bling, Queen and Co. bling, and restock of the Kaiser Crafts bling. I will have pictures soon.

Making Memories...

Making Memories paper (that blings), brads, metal, new Slice Cartridges, Embossing tool for the Slice, Glitter tags, tag maker. More bling. Didn't we say we love bling.

Doodlebug has arrived...

Doodlebug is in the house. Lots of you have been calling so you best call or come by soon. As we speak Angela is putting Doodlebug out. Did I say Diamonds are a girls best friend. Well Doodlebug is blingy. We have lots of paper, bling brads, bling alphabets, bling embellishments.

I will have pictures up in a few. Baby is calling so I have to go for now. I have been to the store so I have pictures of Making Memories and Basic Grey Bling, and I have sneak peaks of Doodlebug. Like I said Angela was working very hard to get it out. I will have more pictures of Doodlebug once it is all put up unless you come in and buy us out of all of it. LOL Crying baby have to gooooooooo.....