Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Surgery Date


I know this has nothing to do with scrapbooking but lots of you know that I'm having gastric bypass surgery. I wanted to let you know that it is scheduled July 28th at 2 pm. I will still update you with all the new stuff coming in and the upcoming CHA new products. We have already made orders for My Little Yellow Bicycle and My Minds Eye. Fun Fun Fun stuff. I'm not sure when they are shipping but as soon as I find out I will pass the word along. Another fun paper line is from TaDa. I can't wait to order that. I have seen pictures but don't have the order form yet. If you have any suggestions please let us know.
Edited: My surgery date has been moved up to the 14th at 10 am. We have received in lots of Reminisce this week so today I will take pictures and put them on the blog. Have a good day.

No comments: