Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello and a Poll for guest designer

Hi all my scrapbook friends...
Happy Labor Day! Hope all is safe and well this holiday.
How would you like if we had a guest designer come in to our store (Scrapbook 911) and teach a few different classes in December???? Christmas gifts!!!! I know it's still hot out but the fact is, kids are in school and Christmas is around the corner. Her name is Debbie Schuh. (She has taught along side with Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, has taught at Creative Escape, is teaching with Teresa Collins etc on a Scrapbooking Cruise etc...) I know several of you have taken her class or heard of her. We have the opportunity for this wonderful teacher to come teach here. Here is her blog:
I will put a poll to the right side of this blog and let me know if you would be interested in a class and what class. Also if you would like leave us a comment. We do read and appreciate all your feed back.
Your Blog Queen;)

No comments: