Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A request from Tami

Tami, one of our instructors here at Scrapbook 911 has a request:

“Hi all,I NEED your help!A photo of my youngest, Chris has been selected as a finalist in the Oct "Kid on the Cover" contest by Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine.There are only 2 photos of boys in the finalists, and Chris is the one surrounded by pumpkins! His photo is titled "handsome harvest".Please click on link: KID ON THE COVER, then click on "voting is now open" in the yellow block titled "featured contest". you can vote once a day until the voting closes – December 15. If you wouldn’t mind bookmarking it and voting when you think of it, I’d APPRECIATE IT GREATLY!!!

Thanks,
Tami”

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is the photo, right?

http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/photos/kid-on-the-cover/october/1224800001/?photoId=1223500005

I thought I'd provide a link in case others just want to cut and paste. Great photo!

Christie said...

He is the cutest one by far!