Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We are having a baby at the Scrapbook store

We are having a baby at Scrapbook 911. Well hopefully not at the store but at the hospital. LOL Angela is having a baby. We want to throw her a baby shower for her before the baby (BOY aka Jacob) comes or before she gets on bed rest. So for that being said, we are going to have a Baby Shower for her on a Friday night crop on January 29th. You don't have to be signed up to stop by and get a piece of cake or leave her a gift. If you are not able to make it and want to get her something just stop by the store and give it to me and I will hold it for her and give it to her at her party. So the date is January 29th Friday starts about 7 pm. We have room at the crop if you want to stay and crop. Please rsvp to me so i can know how much to get. joutterson@satx.rr.com. Hope to see you. I will have her registry soon and add it on for you to view. If anyone has any questions please email me.
Eta: Angela gave me one of her registeries at:
She will also be registering at babies R Us also. When that is done I will let you know.

No comments: