Thursday, October 21, 2010

Monday Page Maps 2 Sketch

Hi all, it's your blog queen again. Page Maps 2 just came out. We sold out in record time and have more ordered. I soooo love this book. We use to do a Monday sketch challenge and your blog queen slacked off (slacker). I am here to pick it up again. I will pick (or you can challenge me) a sketch out of the book and I will make a layout with it (and post it to the blog) and if you want to participate great. Send me a picture and I will put it on the blog for all to see. Everyones layout will look very different because of the papers we pick out. We had so much fun last time we did this so let's have fun again. I will try to use more photos than just one. We all take lots of photos. Soooo who is up for the challenge?!?!?!






No comments: