Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If you're a fan of Heidi Swapp...you must check THIS out. It's the "change is good" post and you have to see her layout. It is gorgeous and it totally reminds me of why I love her soooo much. She can't seem to ever disappoint. Don't you just love that layout? I had to lift it. And I had to do it right away. I happened to have one of her ghost butterflies and I traced it for my template. YOU should try this. It is a little tedious cutting out those butterflies, but so worth it in the end. Here is my lift...

Anybody wanna scraplift with me? If so, let me know and send me your version of it. I would love to see it and post it if you don't mind. Come on...I know someone wants to do this with me!! Don't be shy.

*****

Some new stuff has trickled into the store lately...here ya go. Take a look and if you see something you like...get on in to the store. Our product never seems to last very long...I know how frustrating that can be. You just gotta make a move fast!!











Need an idea for your husband or a man in your life (FATHER'S DAY!!)? Jenni made this cute golf paint can. You can buy it as a kit only. How cute! If you have any questions...please give the store a call or stop in.


****
P.S. Don't forget that you can click on the pictures to make them bigger (in other words, get a closer view of the products!).

7 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Ooo, loving that Bo Bunn kit. Is that the bendy ruler in there??? I love your LO. Maybe I'll try lifting. I haven't been in the scrappy mood lately:(

Love those ribbons. I saw them that night I was there last:)

Lal said...

OOOO, pretty ribbons! I'm trying to be good until the crop so I can spend then, hit my free $10 and get some MORE goodies!! :) Are you going to be joining us, Miss Gina?? :)

Roni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roni said...

I'm loving all the new stuff! I took you up on the challenge, I scraplifted too! sorry, i haven't learned how to link it yet! but check it out on my blog, http://scrapperroni.blogspot.com/.
thanks for the inspiration

Roni said...

why of course you can add me to the "friends & customers" section and you can definitely post it! thanks ~roni

Manthaanne said...

I scraplifted with you too! I'm off to post it on my blog....come check it out.

Linsey M. said...

Oh man! That Crate Ribbon is too cute! I love that paint can! what a great idea!!!