Tuesday, August 21, 2007



In case some of you have purchased any of the new Basic Grey and are wondering what to do with it or how to use it...I figured I'd share a few layouts I just did. I picked up some of the papers and letters a few days ago and I'm totally lovin all of it. You really need to try it out if you haven't already. It is a lot easier to work with than I originally thought. So go ahead...bust it out or go get yourself some at the store. You will love it!! I promise!

Have a fabulous day!! Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh these are gorgeous and they look like you are sorta venturing out in your scrapbooking... I dont know what it is, I can't pinpoint it... gorgeous tho Gina!

shopgirlaudi said...

Welcome home, Gina:) Love what you did with your BG. I am still oh-ing and ah-ing over mine;)

Manthaanne said...

These are awesome! I love that you embraced the Obscure. It is not doing it for me...maybe I need to try a bit and see!