Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Here...

GRUNGEBOARD, that is!



If you think it's just more chipboard, check this out (it's so cool)...





Come on in for a variety of shapes, alphas, basic sheets, and in dots, swirls, lines, harlequin and more. How's that for variety? And they don't skimp on the number of pieces you get (each package is loaded). This is absolutely unlike any chipboard you've ever seen. It is flexible and bendable and will not tear or break. If you didn't watch the video...it really won't take long. It will explain everything and you will be amazed.


Also in from Tim... The Texture Hammer, Design Ruler and Fragments. Come on in to see for yourself and touch the samples!!


3 comments:

Lal said...

I saw the video...the stuff looks REALLY cool! I'd love to get some, but don't know when I'll be able to head out to the store :( Oh and BTW, I have to say, that Tim Holtz is such a hottie!! I think I want to marry him!! LOL I sure wish I had gotten to meet him when he was here :(

Katie said...

Wow, that stuff looks awesome! Leave it to Tim...The video gave some great tips! TFS, Katie

shopgirlaudi said...

Ooo, I have been wanting some of that Grunge Board. Let's see how soon I can get in there and grab some:)