Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reminisce is in...and going quickly. How about the peppermint candy paper?
LOVE IT!
.




.
I thought these little felt snowmen were so cute. You can get them by the yard and have so much fun with them!!
.
Check out the new and darling Daisy D's vintage looking Valentine line. Oh so cute!! Paper, rub-ons, stickers, card making kit...come see!!
.



.
Just wanted to show off a couple of canvas pieces I did recently...if you haven't worked with canvas before, you really should try it. It's fun and you can hang them on your wall as artwork or put them on an easel. So fun!!

Thanks for visiting, as always! Enjoy your Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Lal said...

WOW! Your canvases are cool!! And I love the new stuff! Reminisce is just not my style, but I HAVE to get in there to get some of that Daisy D's Vday stuff! I am LOVING Daisy D's as of lately! :) Maybe I can get Miguel to take me by there tomorrow!! :)

Colleen said...

OK, I'm sooooo lovin' the Reminisce and that felt snoman border stuff!