Sunday, January 6, 2008

I wish I had something REALLY exciting to talk about, but I'm afraid this might be rather boring. I feel awful that I have nothing crafty to share, but I'm still working on my scrapbook room and getting it re-organized. I haven't done any scrapping since before Christmas and am just now feeling the withdrawals. Hopefully in the next week I'll have something to share.

.

I do want to pass along a few more blogs that I love.

* Lilybean Paperie *

If you just scroll down her blog, you'll see so many beautiful cards and home decor projects. I love her style. Plus, she throws in a few recipes here and there that look delish! Go check her out!

* Teresa Collins *

I'm sure you all know by now that she is no longer with Junkitz . In case you didn't know she has a different blog now, too. Just click on the link above. She also announced on her blog that she is coming out with her own paper lines that will be debuting at this years winter CHA. I can't wait to see them and hope she is very successful on her own.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Manthaanne said...

It is very exciting news about Teresa! She rocks and I know her line will be beautiful! Miss you!