Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's New?

For starters, we've got in the Reminisce Valentines line. This first picture is a tad blurry, but you can still get an idea how cute this line is. You'll want it all!! Paper, rub-ons, stickers...it's all so cute!


.
Here's a peak at a few classes that are coming up...
.
This first one is Gaelynn's 2008 Hide-&-Seek Book coming up February 10th. Take a look at a few pages of this darling book using many of Heidi Swapp's cool masks. VERY CUTE!


.
Next up is Dimitra's Hide-&-Seek Flap Book "Let's Be..." Take a look at some of these pages...



** Please keep in mind that this class (including kits) has a limit of 10. If you are interested, please call the store immediately and reserve your spot/kit. Class is scheduled for February 16th @ 1pm. Cute, huh? The colors are so bright and cheerful.
.
Don't forget to check THE CALENDAR for more great classes. There is always something for everyone. And don't be afraid to call the store if you have any questions.
.
{ ** RAK TIME ** }
Since it's a new year and many resolutions have been made, why don't you share a couple of yours and you will be entered into a drawing for a sweet little RAK? I'll draw a name and post the winner on Sunday.
.
I'll start it off...I resolve to simplify (clothing, toys, junk, scrapbook stuff), get more organized, exercise/eat healthy, stop spending! There. Now it's your turn. Go for it!

14 comments:

Lal said...

Great resolutions, Gina! I have some: First, same one as last year...try to continue losing weight and working out, then there's trying to watch my sb spending, painting the rooms in our house, reading the entire Bible...those are only a few!

Katie said...

Well, I'm pretty much in line with you. I want to eat healthier...and hopefully lose a few (or more) pound. I'd also like to get more organized! I have a great new calendar/organizer my friend made me and it is already helping! Best of luck to everyone with their resolutions! Katie

mom2waddel said...

Resolutions,the list goes on forever. I want to try to eat healthy, clean out the closets. SB more, and be more true to myself.

Julie said...

Happy New Year! Like everyone else eat healthier. My main goal for 2008 is to take my medicine every day and keep my blood sugar within range.

shopgirlaudi said...

First off, I NEED to get that heart and decorative edged cut paper. I hope they still have some left on Saturday:)

My resolutions are pretty much the usual with a couple new throw in:)...Lose a little weight, keep it off, stick to my workout/diet routine, spend less on sb goodies and scrap more:), hopefully a job for 2008 and "new to me" car:)

KnittingBetsy said...

My resolution is to get more done this year! Be creative every single day - scrapbooking, cardmaking, quilting and sewing!

http://betsypratt.wordpress.com

Betsy

Anna said...

I want to eat healthier and take more time to create rather than use all of my spare time to work. And I want to clean out my scrap stash.

Manthaanne said...

Resolution #1 is to get healthy! I also want to get organized and use up some of my scrapbook goodies before I buy more!

CindyML said...

I resolve to reach my goal at WW. I also want to catch up on my scrapbooks and use product I have on hand (I have alot!) Happy New Year Ya'll

Diane said...

I resolve to spend more quality time enjoying life...my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my scrapbooking!

Diane said...

I resolve to spend more quality time enjoying life...my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my scrapbooking!

Diane said...

I resolve to spend more quality time enjoying life...my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my scrapbooking!

Diane said...

I resolve to spend more quality time enjoying life...my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my scrapbooking!

Diane said...

I resolve to spend more quality time enjoying life...my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my scrapbooking!