Sunday, March 16, 2008

For Fun...

I love to browse various blogs, magazines, websites, etc. for inspiration when I'm in a creative slump, but this time I just had to lift someone I've admired for a long time. I'm sure you've all heard of Keisha Campbell (A Bit East). She does design work for many companies...notably Making Memories and now Heidi Swapp. I love her simple yet elegant style. Click on her name and scroll through her blog...she has so many beautiful things to drool over!
I saw a layout that I just couldn't resist. I had my new package of Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Label Frames and a little bit of the KI lace cardstock left, so I went right for it. And something else as simple as Stickles can really jazz your page up. It's hard to tell, but in person it is so eye-catching!! Now come on...get to lifting!!
.

1 comment:

Lal said...

VERY pretty! I have Stickles and have used it a few times...cool stuff!!