Wednesday, March 12, 2008

K & Co. - You've got to see this...

First off...let me just say that this Saturday is a day that you don't want to miss.
SATURDAY, MARCH 15th Saint Patricks Day SALE.
For 15 hours you will get 35% off your entire purchase!! Same rules apply as last time, no health plan points awarded on sale merchandise, limited to stock on hand, no holds and discount is not applied to classes, crops and first aid kits. How can you pass up on a deal like this!
**PLUS, the South Texas Blood and Tissue folks will be here from 10:30-2:30 taking blood donations.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
.
Now who loves K&Co? Who loves sock monkeys? Who loves cherries, owls, rainbows and mushrooms? Ok...enough! Just look at this new line and come in as fast as you can for some of it...









.
Do you like all of that, but have boys? Ok...give me a little bit longer and I'll have pics of all of the super cute boy stuff from K&Co., too. You are going to LOVE IT!!!!!
Check back soon...

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Aaahhh...I've been wanting these papers. Wish I'd seen this earlier. I so would have gone out there. I don't have time anymore:( I want to wait for the Saturday sale, but I'm afraid some stuff will be sold out...like the deco edged paper:(