Sunday, June 29, 2008

Monday Sketch!

It's that time of the week again our Monday Sketch. I had a request to do several layouts in the page maps book so here we go. This sketch is on page 25 in the page maps book.

Here is my take on the sketch.

Here is up close of the 2 page layout I did. I had fun doing this layout. This is my oldest daughter, Janelle, in her friends 15th birthday party.


Here is Donna McEwen's layout. She did an awesome job. Donna came in for class last Sunday and showed me her scrapbook that she is making her friends when they came to visit San Antonio. She did a wonderful job and her friend is going to love it. I wished I had a great friend like her to make me a layout.

Here is Gaelynn's take on the layout. I was talking to her the other night and she was scrapbooking. I asked her if she would do a layout from the sketch on page 25. She wanted to play along.

Anyone else up for the challeng??!!! I will give you heads up on the next weeks sketch. It is on page 18 of the page maps book. Donna McEwen also did a layout from that page. I will be showing you her layout and mine. If anyone wants do to it just send me a link to your picture or send me an email. You have a Happy Monday!!!
Don't forget to check out the entry about CHA and comment.

No comments: