Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday...the 13th.
In case you haven't been in lately... there are a few new things that you might be interested in. Around The Block has some fun brads (cute packaging!!), letter stickers, charms, tag kits, punch/emboss tools and a few other goodies. Take a look by clicking on the pics or just come on in and see for yourself!! Did I say that I love their packaging???

Look at this darling cherry paper along with epoxy stickers and chipboard from Creative Imaginations. C. U. T. E.
We got more of PIZZAZZILL paper in. I love this stuff. And we have lots more of it now. It blew out of the store the first time around!! Go get some! I really love the pokadots...in every color!! And check out these Heidi Swapp Extra Large round brads. Lots of possibilities with these...get some fast!!



A big thank you to everyone who has left comments for the CHA wish list RAK. Keep em coming...this is fun and the RAK is a total surprise. You are going to LOVE IT!
****
Do we have any Basic Grey fans out there??? I would venture to guess that we do. I sure am. I did get wind that we are going to receive our big order later next week. Thursday or Friday! I will post immediately when it is confirmed and physically in our store!! But save up some of your scrapping $$ for the new BG. It is going to be AWESOME!!

2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Yikes...BG is my weakness:( I so want all the new BG lines. I gotta have them:)

Lal said...

OOO, can't wait for the BG! Save some for me!! :)