Sunday, July 15, 2007


I was looking at some Heidi Swapp sneak peaks a few days ago and sure enough...I just couldn't help myself. I tell ya, she really does inspire me. As soon as I see her work or even her products, I feel the need to scrap a page! This is what I ended up with. Would you like to see some of those sneaks too? Ya...I didn't think so.

Ok so on to other things...

JUST KIDDING!

Here.

Take a look at what she is coming out with. LOVE IT ALL. You probably knew that already!





***

Have you all heard of Bam Pop? It's a fun and funky line that some people may not get...I sometimes wonder what I would do with some of the papers. But I saw a sneak peak of their new stuff coming out and it is worth looking at. Like I said, it is totally different than what you're used to seeing. I really love the unicorn paper. My daughter already approved that one! Take a look and tell me what you think...









***

So...what are you all doing this Tuesday? At 6:15 pm? There is a cool class going on at the store if you are looking for something to do. Take a look.

***
Pet Mini-Album (Dog or Cat)
Come make this adorable 12 page mini-album featuring your favorite
Doggie or Kitty Cat! It's loaded with fun embellishments including buttons,
sticker tabs, a pet poem, your pet’s name and tons of ribbon to top it off.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to make an album for this very important member of your family.
Also learn new techniques and see the latest scrap-booking tools including the new “Bind it All” machine put to use.
***
Tuesday July 17th (6:15-8:30) possibly 9:00
Instructor: Dimitra Becker
Class Fee: $25.00
***
Here's a peak at some of the album. SOOOOO CUTE! I wish I had a furry friend so I could make one of these!!



**
** UPDATE 7-16-07 **
The Pet Mini Album Class is * FULL *
If you were interested in taking this class, it will be offered again in September. Stay tuned for the exact date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 comments:

Roni said...

i was about to go to the other post and request some bampop, b/c i just saw a sneak peek, but what do you know? you have it shown here! love that too! You guys have a long list for CHA! lol

Lal said...

Loving your HS LO!! And she IS coming out with some awesome stuff!! I have seen that Bampop stuff and think it's pretty neat, but just like with the Elsie stuff, I think I'd have a hard time using it! I love the funky look, but can't seem to pull it off! YOU on the other hand, I know would ROCK some LO's with it!! :)

Manthaanne said...

I LOVE the Heidi Swapp stuff, especially the cherries for some reason. I am drawn to these girlie things and I have a son! The Bam Pop is cool and I would probably use it sut up for some layering.

shopgirlaudi said...

Those are some cool and funky papers:) And Lal is right, your LOS rock. I simply LOVE your style:)

I am soooo loving your HS LO. I love how you used the clock overlay. I still have two of those I have yet to put to use. One if for a clock I am going to alter and the other was for a LO. I really like how you cut yours in half cause now you can still use the other side:)

I love the new HS espcecially all the hearts and flowers.

Oh, check out my blog later today for some great finds I got at HL;)