Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas has come to SB

I have a little helper today to help me out with the new stuff at SB 911. This is my new puppy Chloe.
Remenise Christmas has arrived. Love all the glittery shimmery papers. I have made a few samples with this paper. They are hanging up at the store. I'm sure Tami will have some great ideas with this paper also.


Up next is Rusty Pickle. We have some camping paper for those of us that went camping this summer. They also have some fun Halloween black and white and cream paper in fun shapes.

DCWV has some fun sweet paper. They are also glittery. How about that chocolate paper? Looks so yummy!!

Last but certainly not least is Basic Grey Christmas line, Wassail. We couldn't get it out of the box today. Customers were buying it right out of the box. It is selling like crazy today.










We are having a retreat this weekend but the doors are still open for our customers to shop. Hurry up if you find something you like before it is all gone with the retreaters there this weekend. Have a good day!!




2 comments:

aprilfayintexas said...

Aww, Chloe is so adorable! What a cutie!

Now I have to make another stop in before I leave town for the weekend! Thanks Jennie!

shopgirlaudi said...

That is the cutest puppy ever!!! Love the Rusty Pickle papers. Thanks for pulling them for me;)