All right folks, here is how the Fundraising silent Auction will work.
In a nutshell, the high bidder wins.
The rules are simple:
· The auction begins on Friday November 28th at 9 am and ends on Tuesday December 16th at 8pm.
· If you live in the 210 or 830 area codes, you must come in the store and sign the auction sheet for the item(s) you want to bid on.
· If you do not want to use your name that’s fine (if it’s a surprise, or you don’t want your friends to know you out bid them J), we just need contact information, either email or phone number so that if you win we can contact you.
· If you live in any other area code other than 210 or 830 you may phone or email in your bid. Contact the store at (210) 492-1984 or email@example.com to place a bid.
· Emails received BEFORE 8:00 pm on the 16th of December will be counted before the winner is determined.
· The blog http://scrapbook911.blogspot.com/ will be updated every night to reflect the highest bid of the day for each item, names will NOT be posted about the highest bidder.
· If you need an item you won shipped to you, you are responsible for paying shipping cost to the store
· All proceeds benefit Guide Dogs of Texas www.guidedogsoftexas.org
Thank you all so much for participating in this fun fundraiser, I hope you find some really cool items to bid on, I know I have