Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank you and Monday Sketch

We at Scrapbook 911 want to thank you for celebrating our 4th birthday party. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
I will have some pictures tomorrow to show you of our birthday cake and our crop and make n takes that we did. If you are interested in celebrating our 5th birthday with us we are taking sign ups already. We are also taking sign ups for the retreats for next year. I believe that we are full for Feb 09 already but can put your name down for the wait list. We will have one in April, Aug, Oct, and Dec. In between that we also have all day crops for St Patty's Day, National Scrapbook Day, Firecracker Crop, Shirly Crop, Scrap Pink ect.
This sketch came from Prima Marketing Inc. (my favorite company) They have a sketch a month and this is their sketch for November. Try it out and submit it to Prima. They pick their favorite layout and give out something. Here is their site:

I will post my layout to this sketch tomorrow. Who is up for this sketch?


1 comment:

aprilfayintexas said...

Oh, this is a good one! I may have to play with this one tonight!