Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Getting Hot In Here...

Hi everybody. I feel horrible for taking so long to get back on the blog. Wow...is it nice out or what? Oh first, let me say how much I appreciate your kind words regarding my grandmother. It was nice to get home and be with my family. The funeral was beautiful and my grandma looked so nice (it really is amazing what the funeral homes do - they take care of EVERYTHING). But it was really great to step off of the plane and feel the warmth. Spring is definitely here! I was inspired this morning to do a layout using lots of spring colors. Take a look over in the "Featured layout of the week". Well, I'll post it here, too, in case you want to enlarge it. Something you can't do over on the sidebar.
I'll try and work on switching those pics out on time, too!

I hope many of you have had the chance to stop by the store and see what's new. We're starting to get a lot of great new product in. I can tell you that some very cute stuff from Imaginisce came in...Bazzil FLOWERS!! Love them! Here is a peek at a layout that is up in the store featuring their flowers...


and you can see these come in lots of colors...


And lots of cute "ACCENTS" from Meri Meri (fun embellishments for your scrapbook pages and cards). You can see more here...http://merimeri.com/ or better yet, just check it out in person at 911.


That'll do it for now...I will post more fun stuff next time. Time to open the windows for some fresh air. Have a glorious day.

No comments: