Saturday, September 1, 2007

Looking for a cool class to take?

I've got a couple that you might be interested in.
First off, we've got a new girl in the house. This girl is a teacher in real life, so she's a natural at this sort of thing. RONI is teaching "My Loves" clear mini album class. This is so fun and totally hot right now. Look...See what I mean?!



This cool class is on Sunday, Sept.9th from 4-6:15. The cost of the class is $30. Call the store if you are interested. Should be tons of fun!
***

NEXT up is a Halloween class that is sure to be a hit. Miss Jennie O. is teaching this adorable Haunted House class.



This fun class will be Sunday, Sept. 23rd from 1-4 pm. Class cost is $25. What a deal! If you want to see more of this Haunted House, please stop in to the store and see for yourself!!

3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Woohoo RONI!! This girl rocks!! You're lucky to have her! Wish I were closer to take the Halloween class, it looks darling!

puppyluver said...

Way cool class, I'm going to have to take the haunted house, AND the acrylic book! WOW :)

KnittingBetsy said...

I was in the store last week and saw that haunted house in person. OMG! I can't believe the class is only $25!!!! I have to sign up for that!!! Yippee! Thanks for posting so many pics. Love, love, love it!
Betsy Pratt