Friday, September 28, 2007

Who's going to play along on my RAK challenge? If you are and you need a few supplies to get you going...check out this end cap with all of this gorgeous PINK stuff. You are bound to find some great product.
I told you I'd play along, as well. Here is my layout. I whipped it up a little fast, but I wanted you all to see that you can do this challenge in no time. UNLESS you WANT to spend more time on it. No stopping you! Please don't forget to send me your links or a picture through email, etc.
Here's the latest pics of all of the yummy, I MEAN YUMMY, Heidi Swapp and Autumn Leaves products. I am telling you...it's not going to be long before it's gonzo!!



CLEAR BUTTONS!!!!!!















Happy Friday to y'all.

4 comments:

Dolores said...

OMG I love everything posted here, My favorite brands too. Here's a link of a layout I did of my grandmother who passed away from fighting Cancer. It's titled your courage. http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/gallerypp/showphoto.php?photo=6301&cat=500&ppuser=11

Lal said...

OMG Gina! You are giving me a heart attack over here! So many cool, new things I want and no chance of making it out there any time soon! WAAAAHHH!! Are you trying to kill me, girl?? LOL :)

Manthaanne said...

I can't shop!!!!!!!!!! OMG! So many gorgeous things. I WANT those Hiedi Swapp masks!

Anonymous said...

I am literally drooling over all of the products in your previous pics. Where is the challenge link posted...I want to get in on it!?