Saturday, September 15, 2007

So what do you think of all of that yummy Scenic Route? I was beside myself when I saw it in person. I was drooling everywhere!! All of the paper is gorgeous. All of the arrows ROCK! The chipboard, the stickers...you know what I'm saying!! I almost can't wait to come home from our vacation and start working with my huge pile of new Scenic Route!!


Oh and how about the super cute Fancy Pants??? The huge chipboards and huge felt shapes, the darling buttons and posies...LOVIN IT!! Can't wait to play with those, too. Have any of you bought and used any of it yet? I want to see, if you have.


I meant to post pics of some of the classes that were going on when I popped into the store last Sunday! Jennie was just finishing her Flower Power class and Roni was getting ready to teach her first class. I snuck a few pics of the girls attending. They were all doing such a great job! I love to see how everyone does in a class. I was wishing I could have sat down and taken it with them. You never know when I might stop in for some photo opps. Thanks for letting me take your pictures everyone!!




No comments: