Friday, September 21, 2007

TRANSPLANT SALE


(ie: GARAGE SALE)


TOMORROW!!


DON'T FORGET

OR


YOU WILL REGRET!!
No kidding...people get in line way early. Set-up is from 9-10am, but you can get in line and wait patiently if you like. Many people do it and it's really not a bad idea, since there are so many great deals!! This year is going to be awesome. I, myself, am going to be selling some good stuff. I am still in the process of bagging my things.
***
We hope to see you out tomorrow. And watch out...you just might see me with my camera. I'm going to be like the paparazzi !!

***
And don't forget about some of the other new and fun things that are still arriving in the store. I wanted to post some real life pics of the Basic Grey goodies. Also in are more of those yummy Glimmer Mist bottles in many flavors (colors). This stuff is hot! You are going to be seeing a lot of this spray paint/ splattered look everywhere! I'm going to do a page right after I finish typing this. I will show you later how it turned out. Also in...baby girl/boy stuff from Heidi Grace and Cloud 9. We also got in more of the Prima Bling in swirls. Something else that is very cool are the Heartwarming Vintage booklets, stickers and more! Check 'em out when you stop by or come on Saturday!! Here's a peak for now...
***









No comments: