Saturday, May 31, 2008

Farewell / Welcome RAK

Hi everybody. It's still me, Gina, but I'm ready to officially welcome Jennie now. I thought it would be fun to do a little RAK this morning in order to get Miss Jennie off to a great start.
.
We'll just call it a farewell (to me) and welcome (to Jennie) RAK. We aren't going to tell you what you can win...YET...but it'll be good. ** Please leave a comment and we'll put your name into the hat for a surprise RAK from the store** We'll give you until Thursday, June 5th and announce the winner on Friday the 6th.
.
Ok...now I know Jennie is going to have a ton...I mean a TON...of pictures for you later. Have you been waiting for some IMAGINISCE? How about some RUSTY PICKLE? There's even CLOUD NINE, BEST CREATIONS and MAKING MEMORIES!! Oh yeah. You're in for a treat.
.
Now leave your comment and check back soon for pictures of all the latest product.

10 comments:

mom2waddel said...

Gina
I am going to miss you and all of the great things you have posted. I know you are off to bigger and better things so Good luck to you and your family.

I am very excited about the change I know Jennie will do a great job.

Karen

shopgirlaudi said...

Sad to see you go, Gina. You've done a GREAT job on the blog:) And...Welcome to Jennie:) I look forward to the "new" blog:) Gonna go take a closer look at the new goodie pics;)

CindyML said...

Gina - we will miss you. It was fun getting to know you and the rest of the girls at SE. I know Jennie will do a great job. Thanks for keeping us up to speed on what is new in the store! CindyML

Lisa and Penny said...

Welcome J!!!! Love your new picture posts! Yikes, you have all the new stuff...better get in and grab some!!! Lisa K

kokomogoldie said...

Gina...so sad to see you go, loved reading the blog and all the pics...best of luck to you & your family. Welcome Jennie! Can't wait to see/read the about all the new happenings.

Amanda said...

Gina,
You will be missed a bunch! You have done such a great job keeping this blog updated, and given me loads of scrappy inspiration.
Best Wishes on your new start.

Welcome Jennie! I look forward to your creative inspirations and thanks for continuing to include so many great photos of the new arrivals in my favorite scrap store.
Amanda

Lal said...

We'll miss you!! You've done an awesome job with this blog! I hope you'll keep in touch!! Looking forward to see what Jennie will do with it!! Take care!! :)

Durquia said...

Way to go Girl! You will be missed but we cant wait to hear what else you have going on. Durquia

Melanie said...

Good luck, Gina! You've done a wonderful job with this blog!

Welcome, Jennie! I look forward to your posts, especially the ones about all of the new stuff!

Jennifer Aviles said...

Good luck, Gina! Welcome, Jennie! I always love seeing pics of the new stuff. Since I can only come in on Saturdays, it's great to have this blog on googlereader. That way I know just what I need to snag!