Saturday, May 31, 2008

Imaginisce and Cloud 9

Imaginisce Baby Boy, Baby Girl and Birthday lines.
This birthday theme is called "ALL KINDS OF HAPPY" Boy are these papers so their name. It is all kinds of happy paper and embellishments. Oh by the way I made a layout with this paper so this is the first sketch I will be showing you.




This is "BABY POWDER" Love the smell of a new born
baby well these papers and embellishments will do the same.


AWESOME acrylic stamps to go with the paper or to make cards for someone.








Have to have me some flowers!!! If you know me I love flowers.
Cloud 9 paper and embellishments.

These are some great summer or camping papers and alpha's. The butterflies are wonderful.
I love the little ladybugs on these alphabets. They are going fast.

No comments: