Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally...Heidi pics and last chance for RAK

** This is your last chance to get your name

in the drawing for the RAK **

.

** We will be choosing a winner this afternoon!! **

.

First take a look at this new Making Memories Baby Book that just came in. Even if you don't have a baby, it is so great to get ideas from. I'm loving this book!




.

Now for HEIDI SWAPP...I don't think I have to say much. You are gonna love it!! Granted some of it is still on back order, but there is still plenty of good stuff awaiting you.














.

And a few other goodies that are now available. I really love this new Unmounted stamp binder from Tim Holtz. Wow...does it hold a ton of stamps. You gotta see how pretty the leather case is. Very cool!

.

** Big News **

.

Love, Elsie's Daisey and Forrest lines are now available, as well. YIPPEE. I love these two lines. I will have pics for you later, but you might want to just come on in and see it IRL (in real life)!! Plus her Recipe Idea Box came in, too. A MUST HAVE...in my book!

1 comment:

Linsey M. said...

I am sorry I have been totally MIA! My scrap room renovations are taking longer than expected.
I am loving the heidi swapp! too cute!