Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thank you

I want to thank Gina for all she has done for this blog. I have asked her to send me her layouts so I can post them on the blog for all to see. She has done an awesome job and it is going to be hard to fill her shoes but I will work my hardest to do just as good. If there is anything you want to see or any suggestions please let me know. I am going to start once a week put a sketch on the blog and make a layout with that sketch. I want whoever wants to participate send me an email with the picture or a link to the layout and I will put it on the blog for all to see. It is fun looking at all the layouts that started the same with a sketch and what it looks like at the end of the process. I need to get some layouts done and thought that this would help myself and possibly you. We can get one layout a week done at least if not more. What do you think? Anyways:
Gina you are the BEST!!!! love ya girl

No comments: