Saturday, May 5, 2007

CONGRATS...CONGRATS...CONGRATS!

The winner is...

Stacey R said...
Gina, this blog is awesome. I love seeing your lo's plus all the new stuff at the store. We were just at IKEA on Wed....hope you have fun there and at Fiesta.


Please email me (the ginajam address) and let me know your full name and email address so I can let you know how to claim your gift certificate!!

Dania and Lauren helped me with the drawing today (along with my little ballerina). Thanks for your help, girls!!


The all day crop today for NSD looked like lots of fun. Here's a few pics of the action. If you haven't been there yet...get in before you miss out on all of the good deals.









Be sure to check back for more pics of new stuff...I'm not sure how long it will be in the store after this weekend is up. But if you're dying to know...more good stuff from Lil Davis, Making Memories (you will love it) and Karen Foster.

1 comment:

Manthaanne said...

Hi Gina! I was at 911 yesterday for a few minutes but didn't see you! I'll be cropping in the back room with Tinka and Amber next Saturday so I hope to see you. I got some great new Primas yesterday!!