Thursday, May 10, 2007

*** Hello. I hope you're all having a great week so far. Tomorrow is Friday. TGIF. ***
If you didn't get a chance to come in to the store over the weekend and for the big sale...here is some new stuff that has come in recently. I've talked about some of this stuff (ie: glitter adhesive paper) and now you can see a few pics. Now these pictures were taken on Saturday, the big sale day, so a lot of this product may be low in stock or out. I can't tell you for sure. And if want to be sure before you drive over to the store...give them a call and I'm sure they can tell you what's left.






For those of you who've been patiently waiting for the exciting new line from Love, Elsie (Elsie Flannigan)...we have gotten word that they will be shipping her stuff to us on the 15th. Once it ships, it could take a good week or more to get here. BUT YOU KNOW ME...I WILL LET YOU KNOW A.S.A.P when it arrives. It is going to be so good...i just know it is going to be better than what I remember!!

**** Wanna see some stuff I worked on recently????? ****

Ok...just a few layouts for some inspiration or ideas. Have fun and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Enjoy .




1 comment:

Lal said...

LOL Loving your LO's! Especially the "Note To Self"!! See you tonight at the crop :)