Thursday, May 3, 2007

ONE MORE DAY!!

If you've been too shy to comment or for some other reason you haven't...you are blowing a chance at winning a $25 shopping spree at 911. Come on...I can't do much more to help you out. I want to give a shout out to everyone else who is playing along!! I will have a winner posted on Saturday...

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!

Are you all planning to stop in and take advantage of some of the great deals? When you open up the home page to Scrapbook 911, there is a picture of this adorable little boy and he is holding an egg...click on that egg for awesome coupons for Saturday only!! You can't miss this big day. This is the one day a year when we are recognized. It's a day when we all should be scrapbooking, having fun and buying lots of goodies at a discounted rate!!


Oh and if you are planning to stop in...you'll notice some really fun new stuff from Creative Imaginations. OoooLaLa. It's all great. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Oh and once again...I apologize for the not so perfect pictures (I'm still without my puter and photoshop!).








Don't forget you can double click on any picture and it'll blow it up for you!

Have fun looking!

Happy NSD!!

7 comments:

Lal said...

Oh Gina, Gina..GINA! What are you doing to me?? I have no money to spend on scrappy stuff right now and you are showing me all those yummy goodies! You're killing me!! You think they'd take one of my kids at the store in exchange for some of that stuff?? LOL :)

Dawn said...

The page with your and your husband looks great. You have such talent and I love the fun music. We lost our computer too a few weeks ago in a storm; in addition our AV reciever, our garage door opener and our gate opener too! It is so weird. The guy told us we were struck by lightening and it takes the path of least resistance. Dawn

Crystal said...

Man!!! I need to make my way over there this weekend. It's a little bit of a drive for me, but it's always worth it!

capf said...

What a great way to see new items at the store!!!

shopgirlaudi said...

OMG!!! I SOOOO love the Marah Johnson "Intentions" stuff...Somone hold me back or I'm gonna be there tonight!!! I swear I just saw a LO that had inspired me and then when I went back to look at it, I realized it was THIS line and then I remembered you guys just got it in...It's like fate:)

Linsey M. said...

I was just there last saturday and got a few cute things. I LOVE the new Crate Paper!!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wow everything looks so awesome. wonder if i can get a cheap flight over LOL