Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Here she is...introducing Miss Elslie. Love, Elsie is in the building. This is the best thing since sliced bread!! Here are a few pics to get you all started. I am telling you...this is not going to last long. It might not be around thru the weekend, so I would hustle!!
In case you are wondering about some of this...there are chipboard buttons and various shapes that are so stinkin cute, ribbon that you might never want to actually use, letter stickers, super fun clear stamps, too cool rub-ons, epoxy gel sticker shapes and sayings, 3 different syles of mini albums in the shapes of a flower, airplane and heart!! (see Brenda kissing them), double-sided paper like you've never seen before, fabric paper with adhesive backing that you can go crazy with, embossed paper, must i go on? Come see for yourself! Enjoy the pics!!









4 comments:

Manthaanne said...

I love it so much it's sick!! I need to go by there SOON

Lal said...

AAHHHHH...I won't be able to make it in until Friday night or Saturday!! :( I hope there is still some stuff left. I already see some papers with my name on them!! :)

Linsey M. said...

*Sniff* It's all so beautiful!

Jana said...

oh.my.gosh. I hope you guys still have some left by this weekend!!