Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's Raining...It's Pouring!

Are we getting the rain this spring or what? I'm used to it at this point, but what I'm not used to is getting my computer zapped by the lightening! Yes...I encourage all of you to have some kind of surge protector or as the Geek Squad guy told me...make sure you unplug your computer from the wall!

I have lost everything...minus a few pictures that are floating out there on Shutterfly. PLEASE do a back up of your stuff. Especially pictures!! You do not want to be in my shoes right now. I keep trying to cheer myself up with thoughts of a brand new computer! And then I think about how much we have to spend to get to that point!! It really stinks!

Enough of my pity party! Have you all commented yet for the big $25 gift cert? You have until the end of Friday to do it. I am so impressed...a lot of people are de-lurking! I love it! You can do it...I promise it won't hurt.

I should be having a bunch of pictures coming up in the next week...my little birdie told me that we are expecting lots of good stu
ff. Keep checkin the blog and I'll have updates as soon as possible.

Oh...have you noticed our card stock selection lately? It's really looking good. We just got a ton of Prism (love their card stock) and now the girls are organizing and stocking it full!

Also in...Tim Holtz paint dabbers (so fun) and some really cool stamps! Here...look.


Also...our selection of magazines and look books are great right now! One you may really love is the new Autumn Leaves book about using clear stamps. It offers over 50 new and different techniques using your stamps. It's awesome and has a ton of ideas and inspiration. I also love the Making Memories Rub-On Doodles. They come in black and white...LOVE THEM!




As always...stay tuned for new product and lot of inspiration. Sorry the pictures are dark and not cropped. I miss my Photoshop so badly right now! Have a fantastic Wednesday!





7 comments:

Tammy said...

OOOOOOO Totally LOVE those MM rubons!

Tammy said...

One last thought... As I download pictures to my computer I always download them to www.snapfish.com as well, you can have millions of photos on there, no charge... and no need to have cd's everywhere...

Manthaanne said...

Those stamps almost came home with me on Saturday! They are gorgeous! I love the dabbers and need some more colors. I just have the basics right now. Check my blog - I posted LOs!

nicole said...

the AL stamp book sounds great. would love to get my hands on one of those. i am a bit of a stampaholic. ;-)
nlg

bcfoster said...

I feel your pain regarding your pictures... The same thing happened to me. I did get a new computer, but I still haven't gotten over all the lost photos!

katie said...

Can't wait to get some of those MM rubons. I can't doodle very well by hand, and so the rubons will do!

Tinka said...

Gina, I love your updates! Even though I'm at the store at least once a week, seeing the photos lets me know if I need to make additional trips there before something I want is gone!! Keep up the great work...and I'm really sorry your computer got fried!.