Friday, April 27, 2007

Naked Ladies and Back to Reality
*****
*****
Yes...I said NAKED LADIES, but the kind that sing and are from Canada!! The Barenaked Ladies performed for the convention that we were at and it was like a private concert for about 400 people. FUN STUFF I tell ya. I didn't think I was that big of a fan, but after about 20 minutes I was hooked. They were very entertaining and their music is really pretty good! Check out the new song. I'm sure you've all heard it before!!


I told you all I would post a few pics of the playing cards that I was working on in Florida. Here ya go. Nothing too exciting, but got a good start. Just a little FYI, I am not covering the backs at this time, cause I really like the look of those cards. Depeding on my mood, I either cover the back or the front.

***
And a couple of layouts for fun...


I will check in again real soon. I'll have some pics of some of the new products in the store.

***************
Don't forget to leave a comment to get your name in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the store. If you haven't yet and are reading this...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

*************

Have you all signed up for the Friday night crop on May 11th? It's the Chocolate Fountain Crop for only $15! All the chocolate you can eat!! Click here to find out more...

20 comments:

Shel said...

Gina:
I LOVE Bare Naked Ladies!!! They are my absolute FAVORITE band. I am sooo jealous! Great pictures of the guys. Also, I just love your playing cards.

Thanks for writing such a great blog. I have been lurking for a while and thought I would just finally post. I am a frequent ER shopper at 911 and enjoy seeing all the new stuff on your blog. Keep up the great work.

monicaintexas said...

Hi - love the new doodlebug stuff

natalienicole said...

the cards are fantastic! looks like a new project is rolling in for me. thanks for passing on your creativity!

Lal said...

WOW! I am LOVING all your cards and layouts!! You have great style!! There's new product?? Oh man!! I can't wait to get in the store tonight!! I'm going to burn a hole in my credit card! LOL

Jana said...

LOVE your cards!!!

Linsey M. said...

LOL, I thought I was the only dork that loved BNL!
That song gets me moving too!

great cards btw! I am heading over to the store today!

Tammy said...

These are gorgeous, you did a really great job Gina, You are one creative gal!

Manthaanne said...

Your LOs and cards are awesome. I went by the store yesterday,spent WAY to much and got some of the cards in addition to a bunch of other stuff! Can't wait to play with them.

Unknown said...

the cards look super star fabulous!!

kpfeiffer said...

I love all the classes that you all have at scrapbook 911! I have seen Ali and Donna D - hoots!!! I hope I win...I can always use an excuse togo shopping!

padrejuan said...

My first time on your blog!! Really impressed with your store when I visited it. Great newsletter. Great Music. Love the cards!!! Hope I'm lucky for Mother's Day!!!

Lyssa Beth said...

I have been avidly scrapping for the past 2 years now. I love making cards especially! Love your ideas!
Lyssa Zimmerman
lyssabz05@gmail.com

Jentfur said...

Oh how cute are they! Your cards are awesome. Thanks for sharing! My daughter and I went to Disney last summer and her reaction to the Beauty and the Beast show was the same :)

nickle831 said...

Those cards are so cute!

mmc said...

The cards are soo cute. I've always wanted to take a project with me while on a trip. You had a creative time!

Kallie said...

Absolutely love the cards and the blog girl!! You are so darn talented! Hope to see ya around...will be at Fountain night...can't pass up chocolate:-)) Keep up the great work!

Hugs, Kallie

Ginger said...

I love the Barenaked Ladies too! I don't think I've met you at 911 yet, but if you're coming to Nat'l. Scrapbook Day this Sat., I look forward to meeting you then! :)

Misty said...

My first time on the blog! I have been in hibernation with my scrapbooking and I am so anxious to get back into the swing of things! Your cards are AWESOME!

vjauer said...

Hi Gina!

I heard about your blog from the 911 newsletter, so I thought I'd check it out! I always have admired your layouts posted in the store-you do such awesome work! Maybe your blog will inspire me this weekend when I go to a retreat in Fredricksburg!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I just love SB 911, you always have things I never see anywhere else. I come in often to find all the newest Basic Grey papers. Your blog is great, what cute layouts.