Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We've Got a Winner

Monica Hlavka
...you are the winner of the Billboard contest

Way to go! Monica spotted 10 billboards around town. Thanks for playing along. Please stop in to the store anytime to claim your beautiful tote.

I will be posting again soon with lots of great pictures of new product that has arrived. Plus a few from Las Vegas!! Have a good Monday Morning!

***UPDATE***


Monica stopped in just a few hours after we announced her as the winner. Here she is showing off her new tote - LOVE THE GREEN - and her bonus prima ribbon. Congrats to you...way to spot those billboards out there.



3 comments:

Lal said...

Welcome back, Gina! I hope you had a great time in Vegas! New product??? Girl, don't play!! LOL

Jana said...

Congrats Monica!!! And hey Gina, thanks for linking my blog here, I appreciate it! ;-)

shopgirlaudi said...

Oh, congrats to the winner. I was up to 7 or 8 billboards:(