Friday, April 20, 2007

* VIVA FIESTA *

Anyone who is from San Antonio...you know that it's the first day of Fiesta. Time to par-tay! To be honest, I have never done anything for Fiesta. I haven't been here that long, but I think this year we're going to do SOMETHING. I mean...I like to celebrate things. Don't you? Ok...so let's do it then. Happy Fiesta everyone!
Since we've decided to celebrate Fiesta...let's kick off a new RAK. This is going to be an easy one.
********
This'll be in honor of Mother's Day...we'll draw one lucky winner to receive a $25 gift certificate to the store. Yes...you'll be able to pick out whatever YOU WANT! All you have to do is leave a comment in the next two weeks. Starting with this post, you can leave a comment anytime (only once is required) until MAY 4th.
********
On or after the 4th we'll draw one lucky winner. You don't have to be a mother, by the way. So don't be shy...leave a comment for me. It doesn't take anything to register with Google. It's simple and you don't get a bunch of yucky junk mail from them! Come on...let's have fun with this!!

*************
Take a looky at this cute stuff from Doodlebug...
There's the Black and White line - the yummy Glitter paper - Boy/Girl Birthday - and gorgeous jewels in all sorts of colors!
***********



** Remember you can see these pictures close-up when you click on the image **

In case you missed out on the first batches of Cloud 9 and Heidi Grace, we've got more of it now!! It won't last long again, so get in soon!!




*****
Alright...time to celebrate FIESTA. I'll be back again very soon. We're taking a drive up to IKEA today...my FAVORITE store in the whole world. I've been there twice in the last month, but I feel the need to go again!! Have a great day!

19 comments:

Lal said...

Gina, Gina, Gina...what are you doing to me?? LOL I love that Doodlebug black and white line and the gem flowers and that Cloud 9 stuff! Too many things! I'm trying not to spend money to save for the expo in Austin at the end of this month. I'm TRYING to be good! LOL Where is there an IKEA? I love some of the storage stuff they have! Wait, maybe you shouldn't tell me because then I will just want to go and spend all sorts of crazy money I don't have!! LOL Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

I love the jewels and glitter paper. I need to work on my daughters scrapbook and I love this stuff.

Stacey R said...

Gina, this blog is awesome. I love seeing your lo's plus all the new stuff at the store. We were just at IKEA on Wed....hope you have fun there and at Fiesta.

shopgirlaudi said...

I was just gonna ask where there is an IKEA also:) hee hee I am loving that glitter paper and the black and white:)

We are doing Oyseter Bake tomorrow night. We might do a night of NIOSA too; not sure yet. You gotta go at least one night and try out all the delicious food:)

Jennifer said...

Hi Gina,
I just LOVE your blog!! Thanks for keeping us posted with pics of all the new goodies!! Makes me get to the store more!! My hubby says thanks!!! LOL!!
Hey Ladies....there is an IKEA in Austin!
Be Blessed!!

Sara said...

Gina,

I am still pretty new to San Antonio, so I have not visited too many of the Fiesta events. I do enjoy the King William Fair. It is not too expensive to get in and is family friendly. I love looking at all the historic homes! It will be on Saturday, April 28 and it tends to be a little less crowded in the morning than the afternoon. http://www.fiesta-sa.org/ Viva Fiesta!

:) Sara G.

Misty said...

I'm jealous! I've heard SO many great things about IKEA but I've never been - we don't have one around here. :-( Sounds cool though! Have fun!

Jana said...

Hope you had fun at Ikea! I'm digging that glittery paper, I saw it at CHA and fell in LOVE with it.

mindyk said...

Hey Gina! I told you at crop I'd write if I figured out this crazy computer. Luv'd croppin' with you on Sat. nite! I luv the music on the blog, really makes me dance. Have fun at Fiesta, it can be a blast!

Tammy said...

OOOoooooo
OOOOOO Love the bling!!

Gayle said...

What a wonderful store! I can hardly wait to settle down in SA. I was afraid I would not find a store similar to the ones in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. I have found a new Scrapbooking Home! See you soon!

Jennifer C said...

Love reading your blog...you are so talented! Hope you had a good weekend! See you at MOPS!
Jenn

Manthaanne said...

Love those flowers! You gals may be seeing me at lunch one day this week! : )

natalienicole said...

love the glittery paper and the doodlebug jewels. gotta come grab some of those. happy fiesta!

Tammy said...

I'm waiting for some gorgeous pages from you!!!! I love to look a them!

mom2waddel said...

Gina
I love the blog thanks for posting all of the new stuff. I can't wait to get to the store to pick up some great stuff.

Unknown said...

Gina,
I just started getting more and more into scrapbooking. I really enjoy reading your blogs and simply l-o-v-e the store! Have a great day!

Sharis said...

I love the frog paper!

Diane said...

Gina,
Bought just about something of everything new at the retreat...gotta scrapbook ALOT to use it all. Love this blog you do, as it keeps me up on what's new at the store without going in with my 3-year-old grandson :0)