Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Monday. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. The weather was a little depressing, but it will be taking a turn for us in the next day or so.

Are you girls ready for this fun class on Saturday???



Only 5 more days and Jennifer Stewart will be in town. Her class is from 10-12:30 THIS SATURDAY and only $25. You can see her sample (and touch it) at the store in case you haven't been in in a while. This is going to be so much fun and she is super sweet. Please call the store to make sure you get a spot.


So I happened to drop by the store on Saturday after a cute little play that I took the girls to. To my surprise and delight there was MORE new stuff. I saw the new EXTREME boy line by Teresa Collins (Junkitz) and some of the Celebration line, as well (Junkitz). Also in...yummy Heidi Grace and Cloud 9 Design. You will love it. If you have boys...gotta get your hands on this boy line by Teresa. If you have girls or boys - doesn't matter - you should like a lot of the Heidi Grace. Well how about a few pics??? You can decide for yourself.













I mentioned a few days ago that we got in these cool HOME DECOR Letters (some are 16" or bigger) by Art Blanche. We got in the extra big paper (looks like wrapping paper) to use to cover these letters...so you don't have seams. Of course you can use this paper to cover anything else you may have that is bigger. Take a look at some of them. Cute huh?
If you see something you like...get going. This new stuff isn't lasting very long these days. Or call first to see if we still have what you're looking for.
*************************
I also stopped in during the Saturday crop...I have been wanting to do that for quite some time. I got to visit with a few people and also snapped a few pictures of some of the croppers. These girls were nice enough to let me photograph them. Don't be surprised if I pop in on occasion and ask you if I can take your picture for the blog. If you say no, that's O.K. I won't be mad.
Here is Peggy, Tami, Cheri, and Shannon cropping away.

******************


And here is Sarah, Nidhi, Wendy and Laura getting scrappy!

*****************
Have you all seen this GORGEOUS canvas layout at the store??
Everytime I stop in...I have to take a look at this. Isn't it pretty? Jeanette, who teaches lots of different classes, did this of her daughter. Nice work Jeanette!

5 comments:

Lal said...

OOOOO, lots of yummy stuff! I wonder if I could wallpaper my scraproom with those rolls of BIG paper?? Hmmmm.....LOL

Tammy said...

Totally love the work by Jeanette... That picture doesn't do it justice, I have seen it and its gorgeous!!!

Jana said...

Can't wait for Jen's class....it's gonna be so much fun!! Oh yea, can't wait to shop too! ;-)

shopgirlaudi said...

I stopped in yesterday and got some of the Junkitz Extreme Boy papers...LOVE them. Just noticed the journaling tagz on the pic though. Didn't see those yesterday:( Hope I can still pick some of those up. I bought a similar little "house" thingie at HL a while back that I plan to alter also. I'll post a pic when I get it done:) Oh, and hubby went in with me yesterday and LOVED that altered canvas:)

Manthaanne said...

HI Gina! I have not been online except to do homework in so long....The store looks awesome. I need to come in soon - MUST get some of that new stuff! I used s a little bit and piece of my Basic Grey to make soem cards - I'm being so protective over it!