Saturday, April 7, 2007

HAPPY EASTER
Well...so much for Easter Egg Hunting today. I saw the forcast, but didn't believe it. I thought my husband had turned on the air conditioning during the night (he sometimes does that), cause it got so cold. I guess I'll take it, since the HOT stuff is right around the corner. I wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter and with that, I will include a few pages that I've done in the last two days. They all include some of the new Autumn Leaves (paper, buttons, rub-ons, chipboard and stamps) and Heidi Swapp (when DON'T I use Heidi Swapp?). Have a great weekend!!

**********



**********


*********


*********


*********


P.S. Here a better pic of those bags that I had a picture of on the last post. They are super super cool and hold a bunch of stuff (great for albums, paper, etc.). Call the store if you're interested. You might want to be sure they have some left!!!! I only saw the pink one when I was there. It's the Amy Butler bag by K & Co. Fabulous!


4 comments:

Lal said...

Your LO's are ROCKIN'!! Love em' all!! Isn't this weather CRAZY??!!? I hope you all have a great Easter anyway!! :)

Tammy said...

Loving your pages!! Totally gorgeous!

Jana said...

GREAT pages & cute bags! Hope to see you at the store on saturday. :-)

Tammy said...

Hey there can I scraplift your "play" page???