Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good afternoon everybody! What a gorgeous day today. This is a day to get out and go for a walk. As soon as I finish this blog, I am forcing myself to go for a walk. It is too nice out to stay inside. Come on...do it with me. When you finish reading this...get your shoes on and move it. How's that for motivational speaking? I wish I could talk like that all the time!

So have you signed up for Jennifer Stewarts class yet? If not, you can always get a kit. If you ever can't make it to a class at 911, you can almost ALWAYS GET A KIT! Just call and talk to any of the friendly girls at the store.

By the way...have you all seen and/or met this nice girl?

Gaelynn usually works during the days and also teaches various classes (check the calendar to see which ones). If anyone is just starting out or knows somebody who needs help getting started in scrapbooking, Gaelynn teaches a great Beginner class. If you ever need help with anything...just look for Gaelynn. She is very knowledgeable. And if you already know her...please say hello! HI GAELYNN!!
*********
Anyone interested in some new stuff? We have a few things that are very cool. I won't be able to show you everything, so please stop in to the store so you can see for yourself all of the great new items.








This is most of the Crate Paper stuff that came in. Yummy paper, rub-ons, chipboard, etc. I had to get a picture of Dania shopping. Look at her coordinating her paper on the floor! Too cute! * In case you didn't know this...you can click on any image to enlarge it. *

*********
We also got in a few things from Melissa Francis...





Clear stamps, vintage frames and architecture shapes, scrapbook collections (kits) just to name a few. Fun, fun, fun! Come on in and see!

Since clear stamps are the THE THING nowadays, I did another layout using my Heidi Swapp and Autumn Leaves stamps. Here ya go. Hope you all have a nice day and get out for some fresh air! Stay tuned...more fun stuff coming your way.

*********
P.S. I want to hear from you girls, gals, women, men...whoever is reading this. What would you like to see more of or less of on this blog? Do you like pictures? Do you like seeing product? Do you like to see more layouts for inspiration? If you have any suggestions...please let me know. I would love to hear from you. Please don't be shy. If you don't want to comment, you can also email me. Thanks!!

6 comments:

Lal said...

Gina, your LO is beautiful! I may have to scraplift it!! Tammy and I were just in the store yesterday and I did NOT see the Crate papers!! Did they just come in?? I picked up some Foofala papers, some Junkitz and some black Primas in those "bras" that I didn't have. I think that is the LEAST amount of money I have EVER spent there! LOL Courtesy of Mikey having a fit!! LOL

Misty said...

Hi Gina! I'm Misty and just recently found your blog. I LOVE seeing layout picts!!! The product picts are cool but it makes me want stuff - and since I'm in Kingsport, TN - I won't be running right over to get it! hehe! Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I've enjoyed your blog and will be back for more!
M

shopgirlaudi said...

LOVE the blog. LOVE the product pics. I live for those. I'd love to see more LOs and ideas.

Oooo, that Crate paper looks soooo pretty. Maybe I'll go in tonight and just "look":)

Tammy said...

I think you're doing a great job on your blog, you have layouts from everyone, and you do gorgeous work yourself and you always keep us up to date on the store, I mean.. HELLO... we have to know what is going on at scrapbook 911 right??? I am loving your blog, I stalk it!! LOL...

Jana said...

I think what you're doing is just perfect....a little bit of what's new in the store, updates on classes & what's going on there, some of your work, meeting the employees, giveaways, you're doing great!!

Jennifer Stewart said...

I think you're doing a GREAT job, Gina! I especially love seeing what's in the store. I can't WAIT TO SHOP! :)

Jennifer