Friday, April 6, 2007

Boxes, Boxes and MORE Boxes

This post will be mostly pictures. I just want you all to see what has arrived in the last two days. It was fun to take pics of it all. There are so many fun things. I won't be able to list EVERYTHING, but hopefully the pictures will do the talking. And if you have questions about something that you see...please ring the store and they will be able to help.

I'll tell you this...if any of the following relates to you, you will be lovin it...

* Girl Scouts
~
* JoLee's Boutique (everything you can imagine)
~
* NBA Player Stickers/Jerseys
~
* Alphabet Poker chips/Playing Cards (& so much more)
~
* Art Blanche 3D letters (home decor)
~
* K & Co...a ton of it
~
* EK Success...gobs of it

The list goes on, but I would rather show pictures. Have a good one and if you see something you like...come on in!





































3 comments:

Lal said...

THUD....I fell out of my chair!!

Babs said...

I love that bag! Who makes it? Does it come in other patterns/colors?

Linsey M. said...

HOLY SCRAP!! I need to make the trip down there to the store! It's beena while for me...
Those bags are too cute!