Monday, April 16, 2007

A new week...I hope it's a good one!

If anyone was interested in or hoping to take Jennifer Stewarts class this past Saturday, BUT COULDN'T ...I've got a few pictures to share with you!! I, myself, couldn't take it in person...so I got a kit. I can't wait to put it together. It looked like the girls were having so much fun putting it together.







Look at Jen's lovely table full of cuteness! I want it all!! If you want to see more great pics and see what she had to say about her big day in San Antonio, click here...
http://jenniferstewarts.blogspot.com/

********
I also wanted to introduce another one of 911's fabulous employees. Her name is JANE. Here she is...


You can find Jane working a couple of times a month. If you happen to see her...ya, you know the drill by now...SAY HI. Hi Jane!
*********

A couple of new things that you might like...


Just a few more fun things from Cosmo Cricket. The lacing cards come painted (or printed already) and have everything in the kit like chipboard alpha buttons, chipboard embellishments, and 7 yards of ribbon. Wow...I love it.
*********
I wanted to share a few layouts that I was able to get done over the weekend. Happy Monday to you all! And a big thank you to everyone for your comments from the last post. I really appreciate your feedback!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Gina your pages are just gorgeous, super gorgeous, I love them!

Lal said...

OOOOO, loving your layouts! You do such great work! And that Cosmo Cricket stuff is just yuuummy!!

Sara said...

Gina, Thanks for sharing your wonderful pages! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Jana said...

It was great seeing you & the girls on saturday even if it was only for a few minutes! I spent wayyyy too much $$ at the store.

Manthaanne said...

Gorgeous LOs - You are so talented!