Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What Happens in Vegas...

Well...you know the rest!! I'm happy to report that I'll be heading to the city of lights (or city of sin - whichever) this weekend for my anniversary. Can I get a whoot whoot? Thanks. I promise I will have lots of fun pics to share next week. We've decided this is going to be our tradition...to go to Vegas for our anniversary! Well, it is where we met. It is where we got engaged. And it is where we got married. Not at a drive thru chapel, tho. I LOVED living and working there, but when we decided to start a family...it was not exactly the place we wanted to do it in (sorry for anyone who might be from there!). Ok...so now you know what I'M up to. What are YOU up to? Any fun plans for the week/weekend? Puddle jumping, anyone? Man...this weather is crazy. I totally love it, but I am getting a little depressed. I need bright light to keep me peppy!

Time for some sharing. How about this...


Is she not the cutest thing in her hot pink scrapbook shirt? This is Jennie O. She is one of the fabulous 911 girls and also happens to teach at the store. She is the FLOWER POWER queen. You all should look into her classes...she is very talented. She also knows how to create a mean paint can, mail box and even canvas. Really...you must come in and look at her samples. She ROCKS! And if you see her working, give her some love...a hello will do!! ( Hi Jennie )
**********************************************
And for some really cool layouts.
this was created by Dania. Isn't that the cutest? She loves her SPURS, too. Fun stuff!
*************************************************
And this one is from our customer Tammy...she loves to crop at the store when she can. She put together this layout just last weekend and then she adhered it to a 12 x 12 canvas. It's beautiful and deserves some love. Thanks for sharing Miss Tammy. **I totally love the bird, the H.S. Ghost Butterfly and big flowers**


If some of you have been in the store lately (for those of you who haven't...what are you waiting for????), you've probably seen the Zutter products. It's also known as the Bind-it-all system. So cool and probably a little intimidating. That's where I step in. Or more like I will tell you where to go to learn more. PUNCH...BIND...ENJOY. You can make your own mini books, big books, you name it. Creating Keepsakes has an online video gallery that will demonstrate exactly how this sweet little thing works. Here ya go...


(( Note: Be sure to press the very small play button on the next screen ))




If you are interested or have questions...please call the store and they will be happy to tell you more about this amazing new product.

And finally...I will leave you with a picture of my daughter, who I'd like to say takes after me!! She not only loves to draw and color for hours and hours (that was me when I was little), but she has an appreciation for beautiful flowers. This is her just a few days ago while we were out for a walk. She stopped, got down and stared and said..."look at these beautiful flowers, mommy!" Man do I have a mini-me!


Have a GRAND week...can't wait to take a few hundred pictures in Vegas! Adios my friends...

4 comments:

Lal said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great time in Vegas!

Lal said...

BTW, we are scrapping again on the 28th of April if you want to join us! That would be fun!! :)

Jana said...

Oh wow, I never would've made you out to be a Vegas type of girl....that's too cool. I've only been there twice but I really love spending time there. You guys have a fun weekend & I can't wait to see your pics. Where are you staying?

Jane Ettia Jones said...

Happy Anniversary have a great time.

Totally love Tammy's canvas she did an awesome job on it.