Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7th...

2003 that is. Right about now I was in the hospital starting to have some contractions. This was my first pregnancy and had no idea what was going on or about to happen. Little did I know that my life would change FOREVER. I'll spare you the details...but look at how blessed I am. Today I have a 4-year old. And she is beautiful. She is dramatic. She is a social butterfly and has the gift of gab (mostly from her Grandma Nona). She is a handful at times. She is sweet and caring. She is Lauren Olivia Price. And she is MY FIRST BORN.


Warning...what you're about to see could be harmful to the eyes!! These are scrapbook pages that were done four years ago when I first got started and had no idea what I was doing. Really...all I had for supplies were paper, stickers and markers. Laugh all you want. It won't bother me. But I wanted you to see how we all evolve. It's fun to compare our styles from even 6-months ago. The first is me right at this time - 4 years ago. The next page is right after she was born...the evening of the 7th.


Thanks for letting do a little tribute to my Lauren. On to other news...
Real quickly...I changed my music again. I have Gwen Stefani playing right now. LOVE HER! Mute if you don't.
****
****Have you girls signed up for the big St. Patties Day Crop? I'm not sure how many spots are left, but you need to call and find out more info. Those all-day crops are soo fun. You get so much done, meet new girls, and get tons of goodies. It is so worth it, I tell ya. PLUS, don't forget about the big sale all day, too. You have from 9 until midnight to get in and pick a gold coin. This is your chance to load up on all of the new spring product that keeps rolling in.
****
****And don't forget about this awesome girl... http://www.bee-noticed.com/class%20descriptions/cozy.html Jennifer Stewart. She is coming April 14th to do the Cozy Shadow Box House. We'll be getting the sample at the store on or around March 15. I know this'll be a great class, so don't hesitate...CALL 911 to reserve your spot.
****
****Time for me to go spoil my little princess. Enjoy this beautiful day.

3 comments:

nicole said...

i hated the gwen stefani song when i firt heard it; and, like her other solo stuff, it's grown on me.
happy birthday to your little girl! i feel blessed to have my own. treasure every minute of today. {and don't you just leafing through those "old" scrapbook pages? LOL!}

Jana said...

My early scrapbooking pages look JUST like that! Oy! I need to call & sign up for Jennifer's class before it fills up...can't wait for that one.

mamacita said...

I'm trying to make a comment but it's not working thus far. I don't understand scrapbook language, nor the HTML stuff.
I'm so proud of you Miss Gina for getting a blog going. So is Dad proud of you. He said "She can do ANYthing." He didn't however, like the Gwen Stafani music, too
distracting, says he. I muted it for him, but we all know he's not in this century when it comes to computers. A Belated Blog Birthday greeting to Lauren. Tell her Nona will be in Texas soon to give lots of hugs and kisses to both of Gina's little girls. I like the hockey pages too. later, mamacita