Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feeling Scrappy

Hi...second post in one day. Don't know what's wrong with me, but take it while you can :-)

I changed out the LO of the Week. I know it's overdue again. I finally am feeling some MOJO as many say in the scrapbook world. Many times it comes and many times it goes! I've already done two pages today...one of my nephew playing hockey and then the LO of the Week. I had to push myself with the Hockey page. Don't do Boy layouts and don't do Sports. So this particular one is for DAWN. Hey girl! I know you don't have a pre-teen yet, but maybe someday!! I will also include the clock sample of my baby nephew (it's blue) - I never do boy pages, so here ya go!! Sorry about the glare!





This layout of myself is something that I'm really excited about. I was chosen to be on a "junior" design team for zingBOOM kit club called The Street Team. I just received my first street team package along with my normal monthly kit and I'm so excited to do some layouts for them. I'll keep you posted as to how it all unfolds!
I'll post more as my MOJO keeps working for me and not against me!! See ya.

2 comments:

Manthaanne said...

I LOVE That layout of you!! You rock!

Gemmy said...

I was just going through this blog and came upon this Hockey LO. I was stunned because I thought the uniform was super familiar to me. Well I checked out all the pics on the LO and saw the Minot Hockey on the jersey. Well my son plays for Minot Hockey for the Pee Wee B team and I would assume that Mason plays Pee Wee A. I find it ironic because a year and a half ago we moved here to Minot from SA. I also have had to order hockey stuff directly from 911 to do Hockey pages here in Minot because we do not have a LSS. I find that this is such a small world.